Keeping The Arts Alive!
• Produce and present musical, theatrical, dance and entertainment productions, including an annual Broadway-style show and other performances throughout the year for the enrichment of audiences in central Ohio;
• Host and support productions and activities of other performing arts groups and community organizations, including sharing of our Northland Performing Arts Center (NPAC) facility, costumes, sets, props, and other assets;
• Maintain and support the highest practicable artistic and production standards;
• Embrace diversity among cast and crew in recruiting, casting, marketing, and management;
• Provide and promote community educational, developmental and performance opportunities, including programs such as the "Youth Show Camps" and dance and movement classes;
• Community Education and awareness of the arts.